How To Add An HP Printer To A Wireless Network Automatically?
Nowadays printer manufacturers are launching newer printing device models with more advanced features that are greatly helpful for customers. HP is a major printing device manufacturer which produces and manufacturers various types of printers. If you have a HP printing device and are looking for a quick way to add your printer over a wireless network so that you can use the printing device anytime without physically connecting the printer to the network, read the following article and know how wireless printer works.
Check if your computer and network are compatible
Before you proceed ahead to add your HP printer to the wireless network, first you need to make sure if your computer and network are compatible to each other. See if your computer specifications meet the minimum requirements needed to connect the wireless network.
Find your printer’s software
If you have printer driver CD then you can install your these drivers from the CD. If you don’t have the printeing machine driver’s disc you can download the drivers from the official website of the HP printers. Just enter the model of your device and download the drivers from the site.
Run the setup process
Double-click the software file to run the printer setup process. Switch on your printer. In case your printer is compatible with HP Auto Wireless Connect, it will prepare the device to connect the computer.
Follow the on-screen instructions till you reach the “Network” area. These could differ for your printing device model and operating system. Now select the network.
Wait for your printer to connect
Click on the option, “Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer”. This will find your printing device and send your wireless settings to the printer. Now wait for some time as your printer tries to connect to your network. You will see the confirmation on your computer’s screen.
Finish the setup
Follow the rest of on-screen instructions to complete the setup process. Once you complete the setup process, you will able to start the printing.
In this manner, you will be able to add your HP printing device to a wireless network automatically and use it with any device via connecting WI-FI.You can connect your cell phone, laptop, tblet etc.
Today i write about installing a wireless printer with computer. Connect your printer to wireless network by yourself and do not get help form printer support . I hope this post help you to solve your problem of connect printing device with wi-fi network.
If you want to know more about
click on : http://www.seolinksites.com/hp_printer_support
Popular Ads Overall
- Black Magic Specialist For Love Spell and Healing Spell +27833153741 by Astrologer Dr. Arabba in US, UK, Canada, Australia (2388 views)
- +27788191301 psychic illuminati gay love spells money spells black magic spells witchcraft spells business spells in benoni Boksburg bedfordview edenvale Atteridgeville Lenasia Heidelberg Fochville Roodepoort Vereeniging Alberton Irene Mamelodi Vanderbijlpark (1226 views)
- How To Add An HP Printer To A Wireless Network Automatically? (644 views)
- 28200 Ivy Oaks Lane, Splendora, TX 77372 (567 views)
- +(1-855-623-3306) Belkin Router Support Number|Belkin Router customer Support phone number (475 views)
- Grey Cat Lapel Pin from GS-JJ (436 views)
- 1 833 410 5666 Cox email customer service number (420 views)
- 4in1 PENIS ENLARGEMENT CREAM/PILLS FOR SALE JOHANNESBURG USA DURBAN MIDRAND SOWETO, +27785656933 (255 views)
- Powerful effective voodoo for love in your marriage+27-63-452-9386 (253 views)
- My First Classified Ad (169 views)